Thursday, November 29, 2007

How to get to my house from Chang Gung University?

Outline:

Take school bus and then take Kingbus to Shinchu.

Article:


It’s always the most cheerful time to get home, so let me tell you how to get my house from Chang Gung University. First, I walk to school bus stop and wait the school bus. After about ten minutes the bus get to Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, and get off the bus. Second, walk along Fusing 1st Rd about few minutes, and I can buy ticket from Kingbus’s ticket counter. Then wait for the bus and get on the bus to back to Hsinchu.
During one-hour back to Hsinchu, there is a traffic jam when I will pass Taoyuan and Jongli city. When the bus through Jongli city about ten to twenty minutes. I will see some companies or signboards. It means that I close to Jhubei city.
Afterward, the Kingbus dset off form freeway and across Tsing Hua University and Chiao tung University. Drive along Guangfu Rd Sec2 and Zhonghua Rd Sec3, and through Dongda Bridge. Leaves Bridge keeps drive on Zhonghua Rd Sec3. I will get off at one of the Kingbus’s stop near the Hsinchu Train Station.
Finally, I get home on walk or call my parents to pick me up. I walk along Janshin Rd and turn left to Nanda Rd, there is a temple of deity on your right hand. Keep walking about one hundred meter .A building of beige on your right hand’s direction. That is my house, welcome to go home!

No comments: